Machine Learning Engineer - Northampton - £50-60k
This role requires you to work from the Northampton based office for the majority of the working week. You must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK to be eligible for this role - this organisation is not able to offer sponsorship.
One of our enterprise clients are looking to add multiple positions to their team based on project requirements.
I am looking for candidates at various levels who are experienced working with Hadoop as a Big Data Platform with a true understanding of all things data within Machine Learning.
Within the team, there are already developers to produce ML models so this position is to sit between the technical team and business.
My client are very committed to training and development and will create bespoke training according to the individual as well as putting candidates through certifications and exams within the first 6 months.
The future landscape is very exciting as the plan to move into the enterprise cloud space is on the horizon.
Role & Responsibilities
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders and being able to communicate this to the technical team.
- Being able to pick up Machine Learning models and tun these into the Hadoop/Big Data platform.
- Identify bottle necks and fill the gap between function and technical teams.
Skills & Qualifications
- Working with very large/big data sets.
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders to gather requirements.
- Have an in depth understanding of all things data within the Machine Learning and Big Data space including libraries and the movement of data between various sources.
- Experience within Banking/Finance/Insurance
- Salary up to £60,000.
- Extensive benefits package with great holidays, flexible working and pension.
- Extensive training, certifications and development.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.