Integration Architect - Helsinki, Finland - Up to 8000€ per month (Based on experience)
About The Company:
My client is a large consultancy that is taking on a lot of new clients and need to expand their team in Helsinki. They are looking for an integration architect with strong experience to be part of the agile development team as an architect and integrator.
The company allows its employees to work nearly 100% remotely if they choose to do so, but visits to Helsinki will be necessary on occasion to have meetings with clients and team members.
Some of your responsibilities would be the design and integration of end to end solutions and their SaaS; configuration of the IT infrastructure (Hardware, virtualization, storage, Public Cloud); development/improvement of deployment methods & tools for dedicated Infrastructure and cloud platforms.
Good skills to have:
- Master's degree in IT or similar.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- 5+ years of experience in solution design, systems integration and implementation of software solutions.
- Ability to provide solutions that span multiple hosting environments (On‐premises, SaaS and Private & Public Cloud)
- Knowledge of global platform cloud architecture.
- Knowledge of hardware Initialization (Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Servers, Storage, etc).
- Knowledge of webservices, database, SIP services.
- Knowledge of system management and monitoring.
- Knowledge of infrastructure and application deployment and provisioning tools (Ansible, Terraform, IaC, etc)
- Knowledge of security architecture
- Knowledge of cloud deployment (AWS, Azure, OVH)
- Experience using container solution and orchestration tools (Kubernetes, etc).
- Very stable employer (Public and private sector clients).
- Working with modern technologies.
- A variety of long and challenging projects.
- Working with big clients like KONE, Cargotec and Ericsson.
- And more!
Due to the competitive nature of this vacancy, interested candidates should apply to this advert ASAP, or get in touch with myself using the details below.
Contact Name: Thomas Cotton
Tel: +358 9 42452357