Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Salary: 50,000 - 65,000 SEK per month
We are currently working with a fantastic consultancy based in Stockholm, Sweden who have big plans to grow over the course of 2021. They are the sister company of a well renowned and widely recognised consultancy who have been established for over 10 years. This sister company specialise in open source development with a wide range of clients ranging in focus and industry.
They are now looking to grow and establish themselves within the Microsoft development market already having a wide range of companies who have active projects ready to work on. As such, they are looking for Senior Software developers to work directly with their clients and working heavily with .NET, .NET Core and C# development.
Each of their consultants gets to pick their project from an already long list of partners, the company want you to enjoy what you do and therefore give you the option of what you work with and the companies you work alongside, it's almost as simple as sitting down and picking from a list of projects based on what YOU want to do!
The role itself is highly technical and will mostly revolve around hands on development (project dependent), however there are other areas which can be a key focus of what you do such as technical consultancy and advising, technical project management and technical architecture.
The company culture is still growing, which gives anyone who joins a great opportunity to have their own impact on how the company work and the culture that is implemented. However they are looking to implement a employee centric environment where their consultants come first. You will create your own personal development plans when you join which helps direct your career into avenues you want to explore, this can be based on your current role or on something completely different and is aimed to ensure that you can enhance your experience and grow individually throughout your time.
We are looking for experience in the following areas:
- Strong experience in .NET, .NET Core and C#
- Front end experience is beneficial but not essential
- Cloud experience is highly beneficial with experience in any areas of Azure.
- Experience in consultancy positions is also important as you will work directly with clients on not only technical coding but also advising.
- Containerisation experience is also beneficial with Docker technologies.
What you will receive in turn:
- A fantastic, above average salary.
- Flexible Pension schemes.
- Personalised growth/development plans.
- Various insurances
- Great wellness allowances
- A pick of the projects, the ability to pick your project based on what you want to work on.
If you are interested in the above role and would like to find out more, apply direct or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org