Sr. Automated Software QA Tester ($115K-$125K DOE)
*This position is 100% remote (even post covid) open to candidates in Eastern/Central time zones. Unable to provide sponsorship, US citizens only.*
Would you like to work for a industry leading SaaS data analytics provider? Does it make you feel good to know that the organization has had 45% growth year over year for past three years straight; and have hired more than 200 people just in 20' alone during Covid? (and just getting started)!
Annually chosen by BBJ as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal's Best Places to Work-there exists endless opportunity for growth in your career, while having fun doing it!
Your Day to Day:
You'll work with primarily on Automated Testing with some Manual Test (pre & post production environments)-helping to automate the testing process to support Azure hosted SaaS web data applications that has traffic of 10,000+ user each week.
Working alongside DevOps, Product Management, and Software teams in an Agile environment incorporating the test automation suites into the delivery pipeline-you'll rigorously product test end-to-end through the release cycle - including software and database changes, by executing test scripts and cases/reports; performance tests; smoke tests; user acceptance tests; and regression tests as required. And you'll re-test resolved defects/bugs and update tests cases based on discovered defects/bugs as well as diagnose and re-mediate performance bottlenecks.
Requirements you'll bring to the table for success in this position:
- Bachelor's degree along with 5+ years of automated software testing experience, and capable of doing manual testing as well.
- Demonstrated ability in test planning, development, execution, reporting, and analysis.
- Expertise in Agile and automation test frameworks/tools-specifically MSTest as the Unit Testing Framework; and Selenium (NUnit, xUnit.net, etc.) will be a must.
- Should be comfortable with languages such as C# frameworks and T-SQL.
- Experience working within a environment of CI/CD pipelines and deployments (specifically with Azure DevOps; Git; Docker).
- Attention to detail and ability to communicate to technical and non-technical teammates.
**To fast track your resume reach out to John Maniscalco (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide your updated Word Version resume and couple days/times you can be available to connect (email@example.com)