Azure Data Engineer - London - £55-65k
This role requires you to work from the London based office 3 days' per week. You must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK - this organisation is not able to offer sponsorship.
I'm looking for a Data Engineer to work on developing products and solutions in Azure. You will have the opportunity to work on projects for some of the largest clients in the sports industry.
If you have experience with SQL, Azure and Python (Synapse and Databricks would be great) and other aspects of the BI stack and looking to work on large scale data projects then this could be for you.
Although main responsibilities are internally facing, you will be involved in some elements of working with clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and Architecture of Azure Data solutions
- Be the technical expert with the latest technologies. Make recommendations to the wider business as to how to keep up to date with the best data solutions.
- Working with and modelling data warehouses.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong technical expertise using SQL Server.
- Experience delivering a data warehouse solution from scratch.
- A strong understanding of SQL Azure principals (Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies including use of Git
- Experience with Python/PySpark
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Bi-annual salary reviews and bonuses
- Company away day
To apply for this role please submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.