Test Analyst - Huntingdon - £30-40k
Please note - this role requires you to work from the Huntingdon based office for at least three days per week. You must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK to be considered for this role - this organisation is not able to offer sponsorship.
A fantastic financial organisation based close to Huntingdon are looking to recruit a talented Test Analyst to join their team.
This role reports directly into the Director of Technology and involves working closely with the wider technology team as well as with other teams across the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Documenting test data which is suitable and accurately represents customer business practices.
- Ensuring that regression scripts are created, updated and maintained in line with relevant software changes.
- Working to standards and best practices throughout the entire testing phases of the software development life-cycle as well as any test stages within other development projects.
- Creating test scripts which adhere to approved testing procedure and standards.
- Ensure that estimates and time schedules for work allocated are agreed with the product owner and provide progress updates and changes within a timely manner.
To be a good fit for this role you should be an experienced Test Analyst with the following technical experience:
- Strong experience in determining the requisite manual functional tests and executing those tests.
- Strong experience in developing automated regression scripts.
- Strong skills with recording, reviewing and retesting defects which may be found.
- An understanding of the procedures around providing feedback on the day-to-day processes used within the software development life-cycle and how to recommend improvements to these processes.
- The ability to accurately ascertain product functional knowledge.
- The ability to design and execute tests from a functional specification.
- Strong numeracy skills.
To apply for this role please submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.