Qlik Sense Senior Developer Copenhagen, up to 65000
We have a great position available within a leading Consultancy in Copenhagen, coming up to our ten year anniversary we are expanding and looking for a skilled intuitive Senior Qlik Sense Developer to join our team of lively talented professionals. We come from a wide range and background but together we are providing a unique experience for our clients covering strategy and technical support.
- A wide variety of challenging projects
- Entrepreneurial attitudes from some of the best talent in the industry
- You can call the shots and help drive the direction of our Analytics and Business Intelligence departments
- We grow and you grow with us with the opportunity to expand and specialise your skills
What we want;
- Strong experience within Qlik Technology focusing on Qlik Sense, Nprinting, QlikView incl. SQL
- Knowledge within Attunity, Alteryx or TimeXtender would be desirable
- Proven experience with various data sources and building/managing Data Warehouse and ETL processes
- Solid knowledge and understanding of data infrastructure and various data sources
- Relevant academic background (IT, BI, Economics or Finance) or the ability to showcase your self taught skills to a high level
And do not worry about whether you have too much or too little experience. We are always looking for curious and passionate people to join our family and your title will be matched your level of seniority and expertise.
To find out in more detail and discuss this opportunity send your CV to email@example.com or connect on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-thompson-b6462854/
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment, advertising more Microsoft BI jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Denmark. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft BI market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Denmark and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and BI jobs are. For further Microsoft BI job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Andrew Thompson on +45 89 88 82 67 for a completely confidential phone call.