This company are looking to continue their success by building their developer teams in both Stockholm and Örebro. They have an ambitious vision and you would join a highly skilled team who thrive in a dynamic and friendly atmosphere. They are looking for individuals who are driven and ambitious with solid experience in system development and integration. If you are responsible, talented, and looking to work in a supportive, friendly environment this could be the role for you.
With a large area of the role being focussed on developing solutions using Azure Integration services, the role offers you the opportunity to support a variety of exciting companies and their infrastructure related aspects of the Azure platform and Microsoft tech stack. They are looking for a team player who can deliver high quality work, aid team development and offer quality thinking and structure.
- Strong object-oriented development background
- Proven experience with Azure Integration iPaaS and Azure API Management
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Enterprise Suite - C#, .NET, and Visual Studio
- Agile and DevOps experience
- Hands on experience designing Restful Web Services
- Proficient Swedish language skills
Knowledge of Event and Data Driven Integration architecture, experience from any ESB software (BizTalk, Dell Boomi, Mule etc)
The company are leaders in system integration, and offer the freedom to pursue your own projects. They also believe each of their employees is unique and has the ability to contribute to the companies development. and they also offer a range of competitive benefits:
- Competitive salary (plus bonus)
- Work with cutting edge tech and latest platforms
- 'Feel good' projects which drive your knowledge forward
- Being part of a warm, progressive and friendly team
- Career and skill support and enhancement
If this progressive opportunity sounds like something you want to apply for or learn more about please don't hesitate to contact me by email email@example.com or drop me a message via LinkedIn Amy Beckford https://www.linkedin.com/in/amy-beckford-33788a184/