DevSecOps Specialist / Cloud Security Engineer (Remote)
An opportunity for an experienced, and creative individual to join a progressive and rapidly growing organisation has arisen. Haven seen a huge amount of success across Australia and NZ this business is making waves in the market by providing game changing, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions.
You'll be a key player in the technology and digital team, reporting directly to the CTO. This position encompasses Infrastructure, DevOps, Security & Networking. As a Cloud Security Engineer/DevSecOps Engineer you must be able to cover the breadth of resilient cloud infrastructure design, engineering and monitoring as well as providing expertise in all aspects of security operations management and compliance.
- Contribute to the development of cloud services(Azure), infrastructure policies and design patterns
- Monitor and identify threats across the Infrastructure
- Work closely with the CISO to ensure alignment with cybersecurity strategic direction
- Monitor and mitigate/eliminate known vulnerabilities of systems
- Monitor and enable security in CI/CD pipelines
- Ensuring platform availability, security monitoring and alerting
- Participate in Incident Response Plan (IRP) simulation exercises
- Assist and support the development team with realisation of cloud automation and manage the adoption process.
- Lead the developing and delivery of DevOps tools automation
Technical Background Required
- Terraform - IaC
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Azure Kubernetes Service
- CI/CD pipelines
- Postgres and/or MySQL
- Web Application Firewalls (WAF)
- Identify & Access Management (IAM) / (IDAM)
- Azure Cloud Platform
- Azure Security Center / Sentinel
- Azure Security Certified (Desirable)
As the role is remote, it is crucial that you are a self-starter and have the ability to work independently.
Only Australian Citizens & Permanent Residences will be considered.
For more information please contact Jemma Nancarrow at Nigel Frank International on J.firstname.lastname@example.org
Infrastructure-as-Code / Cyber Security / Cloud Security / DevOps / Terraform / Azure / Iac / Ansible / Sentinel / WAF / Cloud Networking / IAM / Identity & Access Management / Docker / Kubernetes / AKS / MySQL / Postgres / Azure / CI/CD Pipelines