Back-end | In-House Role | Oslo, Norway
With a strong focus on continuing their success, our client is looking to expand their highly-skilled and motivated team by hiring new and talented developers. Our client business objectives strongly focus on helping users to design, engineer, construct and collaborate in a more intuitive way. Creating and improving profitability, efficiency and quality for betterment in society. Furthermore a large emphasis on creating a fun and positive employee culture and environment has created a renowned company reputation for being a great place to work. Individuality and personal career goals are highly encouraged alongside a strong team ethos. We are looking for a highly skilled .Net Developer to join the team and contribute advanced technical experience and skills to the company.
- 7+ years of experience working as a back-end developer and using technologies such as .NET, Java or Python.
- Ability to lead by example and influence others
- Experience with cloud development is beneficial
- Experience with any database or data store
- Curious, self-driven, and like to explore how technology can solve business/domain problems
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will develop state-of-the-art applications using the latest technology available.
- Write high quality, testable, maintainable and readable code
- Provide leadership and mentor-ship to other software engineers
- Help and shape the culture and methodology of a growing Software House.
- Work with leading industry and domain experts, product managers, front-end developers, 3D developers and out platform team with Information Model and integration experts.
What will you get:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 25 days of vacation days per year
- Free on-site gym with weekly team workouts
- Health checks with on-site clinic
- Pension and a multitude of insurances (5 and 9%)
- Monthly spending account and subsidised options at the on-site canteens and coffee bar
- IT equipment and tools allowing you to be productive, alongside mobile phone plan and broadband connection at home
If this opportunity sounds like your next role or you would like to learn more about it please do not hesitate to contact me via email at email@example.com or call me on (+47) 23 96 72 94.