My client is an award-winning Microsoft Partner. They work with clients to research, manage and present data to enhance their business plans and needs. They work in several market industries such as retail, finance, insurance, leisure, hospitality, travel, transport, and energy. They only work with large multinational companies and other international companies.
Some things that you will do are:
- Helping to define the BI team's culture
- Working with clients to determine the best strategy going forward with their needs
- Conducting hands-on work with a large range of BI tools
- Developing and delivering data and analytics platforms based on MS BI.
- Working on client-site or in-house development teams, collaborating within a team environment and participating in typical project life-cycle activities such as requirement analysis, testing, and deployment.
- Constantly developing technical skills using the latest BI and cloud technology, striving towards Microsoft certifications
- Actively staying up to date with concepts such as Data Science, Machine Learning, and other evolving Microsoft Azure Data Platform related services.
Desired Skills & Experience:
This is a role for ambitious technologists who wish to work with the latest cloud technology from Microsoft. While they do not expect everyone to have experience with all the technologies below, candidates will need to demonstrate their ability to rapidly learn new technologies, this particularly applies to candidates with more traditional Microsoft BI stack experience.
- MS Power BI
- SSRS, SSIS and SSAS
- Understanding of enterprise BI and Data Warehousing concepts and methods
- Excelent communication skills
- A combination of consulting and developing work is absolutely mandatory
- Sponsorship is provided
- English speaking environment, Dutch is a positive, but by no means mandatory
Curious and would like to know more information? Contact me (Roger Lowe) on the following;
Or send me a LinkedIn Message