Azure, Data Consultants - Manchester, UK
My client specialises in delivering BI analytical solutions to clients around the UK, Europe and America.
This role is with a consultancy working on some of the most exciting projects out there at the moment. We are looking for those who can listen to the concerns of a customer and translate that in to a solution which exceeds the customer's expectations, examples of types of projects...
- Building a Big Data pipeline to automate the production of a Parallel Data Warehouse
- Crafting a Deep Neural Network solving advanced questions
- Implement AI built on a solid reliable Data Platform
- Plus so many more...
Skill-Set / Tools
Looking for a mix of the below skills. If you don't have it, don't worry, my client will develop and train you up.
- Python - build almost everything in Python
- Apache Spark
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Lake
- Azure Databricks
- Synapse Analytics (SQL Pools)
- Azure Analysis Services.
- Containers - Docker, Container Services, Kubernetes & HELM.
- Functions (Python, C#)
- Power BI
- Data design patterns - streaming, event driven architectures, DevOps, test-driven-development
Nice to Haves
- Consultancy Experience
- Delivering Presentations at Conferences & Events
- Training junior staff
This is a great place to work, and have created an ideal culture...
- Passion for the latest Tech
- Hard Working
- Fast Paced
- Focus on mental health and well being
- Thrive with Problem solving
- Team Work
- Flexible with working
- Environmentally friendly
- Family Feel
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary is up to £50,000 (dependant on the strength of your skill-set)
- The role is fully remote
- Travel to client site 25%-75% of the time
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.