***This position requires an active TS/SCI Security Clearance***
VDI Engineer- Annapolis Junctions, MD- $120,000
I am working with a Microsoft Partner located in Annapolis Junction, MD, on their meticulous VDI Engineer position. The contract under which we are supporting this customer provides worldwide coverage of IT requirements and technical support services through system design, development, fielding, and sustainment of global intelligence and Command and Control (C2) assets vital to the security of the United States.
We are seeking a prompt technical professional who specializes in a Citrix/VDI Engineer with a minimum of 5 to 7 years of directly related experience in design, implementing, supporting and managing Citrix VDI environments utilizing XenApp, XenDesktop, and NetScaler enterprise products. This individual will join our hard-working VDI team and provide incident, change, and problem management support for both customers and external stakeholder IT environment. This position requires a strong working knowledge of IT virtualization technologies (Citrix/VMware) and exceptional customer service skills.
Qualifications and Skills
- Utilize VMware vSphere client and vCenter to proactively identify and resolve potential issues in a Virtualized
Windows Server environment
- Horizon View 7.x - Virtual desktop infrastructure, cloud computing, vRealize Automation, vRealize Operations
Manager, vRealize Orchestrator, vCloud Air
- Develop and train designated staff with "Over the Shoulder" by an implementation engineer
- Knowledge of network architectures and data communication protocols including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Industry Relevant Certification (MCITP, MCP, CCA) or ability to achieve one within 90 days
- Competitive Salary
- Paid time for any hours worked above 40/week
- Referral bonuses
- Health, vision, and dental care
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Prime Contractor
Interviews are being conducted at this time. For immediate consideration send your CV to email@example.com or call Rachel at 347-391-1125 ext 1125 now to avoid disappointment.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-391-1125 ext 1125. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint opportunities!