Senior Front End Developer - Remote working
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
A fantastic position has arisen for a senior front end developer to join an Artificial Intelligence company, leading the new era of digital exploration and providing new perspectives. By capturing knowledge and data, this influential and innovate company generates great and efficient solutions for some of the greatest current challenges.
You will work across the full development life cycle to enhance and maintain the company's commercial software products. As part of our ongoing evolution, the company is currently undergoing a major cloud transformation project. This role is hands-on and involves collaboration with key stakeholders to deliver new commercial software features on time and within an agile software development process, redefining how the company deliver software.
This position is predominately remote with you only needing to be in the office a few times a month, as they really have seen the benefit of working from home so offer this flexible working!
- Delivering commercial quality software
- Actively participate in resolving complex technical problems
- Ensures design and implementation adhere to standards
- Drives continuous improvement by identifying new technologies to improve software.
- Takes ownership of code quality and shares knowledge of code-base by encouraging "shared code ownership"
- 5+ years' experience of Software Development
- 2+ years' experience in Agile software methods, specifically Scrum
- Experience of using C# and C++ OR Angular, UX Design, UI Design, HTML5
- Test first development methodology: TDD or BDD
- Knowledge of Ruby, NoSQL, Python or Tensor Flow machine learning
- Experience in public cloud architectures (Azure/AWS)
- Experience implementing containerised software (Docker/Kubernetes)
Interviews are already taking place with the expectation of making a decision by the end of next week so get in touch ASAP to express interest with your CV (firstname.lastname@example.org). Alternatively, I am more than happy to have a chat and further discuss this role (0191 300 9225).