BI SQL Developer - Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
My client is one of Scotlands leading manufactures. They are constantly expanding and looking for passionate, skilled individuals to join their team. This is a great opportunity to drive positive change and make a significant contribution across the business.
- Monitor & Resolve issues with reporting solutions & data sources
- Develop appropriate access to reports, dashboards & KPI scorecards
- Test, implement & document new processes
- Analyse data to discover trends & patterns
- Identify business process improvements, implementing best practices.
- Involvement in continuous improvements projects. E.g. Power BI integration with SharePoint, ERP web interfaces, visual data management.
- Power BI
- Database Management Systems
- ERP systems
- Pride in great customer service
- Team work
- Passion to learn
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary between £32,000 and £42,000, dependant on the strength of your skill-set
- Plus more...
- Office based role
- They are doing really well with lockdown measures and had their record month last month in 139 years.
- Reporting into the IT Director
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.