D365 F&O Technical Architect - Remote USA
Our client is looking for D365 F&O Technical Architect with strong problem solving and collaborative skills. This individual will needs to have a strong technical background in order to create D365 FO solutions.
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Be the lead technical architect and technical expert
- Responsible for security, general navigation, personalization, integration options
- Review and solve issues within the application maintenance and support process
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to create solutions
- Analyze client requirements and develop business analytics architecture
You will be a great fit for the role with the following experience:
- Experience with MS Dynamics D365F&O
- Experience with Azure Devops
- Strong knowledge of DevOps, Power BI, and Power BI modeling
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS, Computer Science, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of D365 Finance and Supply Chain or AX 2012 R2, R3 full lifecycle implementations as the lead technical architect
- 5-7yrs of Microsoft partner experience
- Microsoft certification exams MB 300, 320, 400, 500, 600, 700, AZ 303, 304 or equivalent experience
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Basic Disability
Client is looking to schedule interviews immediately, so please don't hesitate to reach out.
If you are interested in this particular position, or any positions within the Dynamics 365/AX field, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347 783 6572 ext 6572
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347 783 6572 ext 6572. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.