Cloud Technical Architect | Home-Based | IT Consultancy
I am exclusively engaged with an award-winning IT Management Consultancy who are looking to beef up their team by recruiting Technical Architects, ideally with a background delivering E2E Cloud solutions in either Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud (GCP) or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
The organisation have been established in the technology space for 20 years and have a diverse client base spanning verticals including Financial Services, Banking, Oil & Gas, Healthcare and the UK Government. Cloud is their specialism and they've delivered projects worth north of £1bn in the last few years, with 2021 looking even better.
Your role will play a huge part in that, acting as an SME within the Cloud space and focusing on the delivery of enterprise-scale solutions in an Agile environment. You will work closely with numerous stakeholders (both internal and external), with a focus on developing a pragmatic strategy and approach all the way through to designing and delivering the solution.
Travel & Working Patterns
Your role will be home-based, with client-site travel expected (3 days' per week) once COVID is in the rearview mirror (you will be 100% remote for the next 3-6 months as a minimum). Their clients are located in the North West, Midlands and Yorkshire and you will have any travel expensed covered by the organisation.
In terms of their expectations from you, rather than copying and pasting the JD, I have decided to pick out the key requirements below:
- Cloud Skills - You must have proven experience in architecting and delivering high-quality and cost-effective Cloud solutions, whether it is migration or transformation projects. Skills in Azure or AWS are preferred.
- Architecture - Proven experience of areas including API architecture, Microservices, Serverless, RAML, SOAP, SOA etc.
- CI/CD & DevOps - Experience working with tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Jenkins etc.
- Stakeholder Management - Proven experience working with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, with prior consulting experience a bonus.
- Delivery - Knowledge of Agile/Waterfall delivery methods.
In return, you will benefit from a competitive base salary (£70,000 - £100,000), alongside annual bonuses (10-15%), pension contributions (9%), private healthcare and fully expensed Cloud certifications. You will also benefit from a generous annual tech/kit budget.
In order to apply, please contact me using the following methods:
- Telephone - 0191 338 7540
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'
Anything discussed during the application process will remain confidential and any submissions will be fully compliant with GDPR.