Power BI Specialist- Copenhagen
If you are passionate about the latest developments in Business Intelligence, then this is the opportunity could be the right one for you!
Proudly being a Gold Partner of Microsoft, my client is at the forefront of Business Intelligence developments in Denmark. This ability to work with the latest technology not only allows clients to be provided with the best solutions but would allow you to take part in their highly regarded development programmes to keep up to date with everything BI and to build up any areas you might want to improve. They pride themselves on the development of their consultants, and to do those they allocate a number of days throughout the year to have the entire time dedicated to improving their skills in an environment where everyone is taking part.
The position will have you working intensively with Power BI in some of the most desirable projects in the Danish market, as you use your extensive knowledge to present the data in visualisations worthy of their brand. Coupled with their partnership with Microsoft, you'll be one of the first people in the country to work with the developments on the commercial market, driving your passion for the technology as you can work with the knowledge you are at the forefront of the market.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work extensively with Power BI and the surrounding processes.
- Represent the client to the highest level when working with clients.
- Take an active role in development programmes to aid the progression of your skills, and of those around you.
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive Power BI knowledge and technical experience.
- Understand the importance of Data Modelling and the Visualisation of data.
- Experience working as a Consultant.
- Fluency in Danish.
- Attractive salary package, with one of the best bonus structures in Denmark.
- Work in a stylish and modern office space.
- Participate in some of the best development programmes in Denmark.
If you would like to find out more information, apply below or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org