Customer Insights Analyst
Business intelligence and data is something that my client really understands the value of and wants to add an experienced analyst and BI developer to their team.
You will have immediate responsibility and a voice in taking the company in a cost-effective direction. Your job will have a wide scope. You will investigate trends in underlying data to best understand what the business is doing and how it could improve with a real focus on customer data.
This role would be perfect for someone who is naturally curious and who likes staying primarily on the technical side of things. Internal stakeholder management will be a part of the role, presenting your finding and recommending solutions.
Looking for a role that gives you real responsibility and a voice within an organisation? This could be role for you. Apply now to learn more.
Please note: Based in the Republic of Ireland you will need to have Irish Citizenship or a pre-existing VISA to apply as my client does not offer sponsorship. Those who do not meet these requirements will not be considered.
- Identify trends in company data and make business-effective solutions based on what you find.
- Visualise data that clearly demonstrates your findings.
- Dealing with internal stakeholders - presenting your data and contributing to solutions.
- Ensure data integrity is maintained and identify any weak spots.
- 2+ years of SQL experience - able to query and extract data as well as perform basic ETL tasks.
- 2+ years of Power BI experience - able to create clear data visualisations.
- Experience using Salesforce (preferred).
- Salary up to €45,000 per annum.
- Bonus scheme
- Private medical
- Life insurance.
If you are ready to take your career to the next stage then get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 300 5006 to learn about further cloud-based engineering roles.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.