Data Engineer - near London, UK
My client is a large IT consultancy withing the UK, specialising in Microsoft, AWS and Oracle. They are a MS Gold Partner who are growing due to the increase in project work and are looking to expand their data team. Therefore, I am looking for 3 SC Cleared Data Engineers for this exciting opportunity.
- Implementing data ingestion and transformation pipelines for large organisations
- Developing and delivering early proofs of concept and production implementations
- Building solutions using a variety of MS technologies
- Delivering high-quality work to tight deadlines
- Working within an Agile delivery / DevOps methodology
- Plus More...
Skill-Set / Tools
- MS SQL Server - designing and delivering solutions
- SSIS - building data warehouse solutions, design & development ETL data management processes, documentation of low-level data mappings and transformation logic
- SQL Server Database - building data warehouse solutions
- T-SQL - design & development ETL data management processes, documentation of low-level data mappings and transformation logic
- SSAS - design & development, Tabular Models, security, partitioning, perspectives
- Kimball Dimensional Modelling - database design, building dimensional data warehouses
Nice to Haves
- Azure SQL Database
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Synapse
- Power BI - developing reports & visualisations
- MS Dynamics CRM - knowledge of
- Hard Working
- Fast Paced
- Problem solving
- Team Work
- Flexible with working
- Family Feel
- Passionate about their work
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary is up to £70,000 (dependant on the strength of your skill-set)
- Profit Share Scheme
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Hol
- 5% Pension
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- The role is remote based for now
- Their office is based in London
- Expectation of 2-3 days per week on client site
- Must be SC Cleared (if you have this, please highlight on your CV with the dates)
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.