A highly successful client of mine are hiring for a Senior Back End Developer. The company is within the marketing and advertising sector, providing clients with Dynamic Creative Optimisation. The fast-paced company are built up of a wide-range of talented specialists, from developers, designers, strategists, analysts, technicians and managers. Using the smart use of technology, data resources and creative thinking they provide audience-first creative, optimised to deliver against the client's expectations.
Their brand new office is based in Kings Cross, London. All the employee's love to be in the office due to the culture and environment, but a mix of remote work can be offered. The dynamic, outgoing team are all career driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced, agile environment.
You will be involved in the migration from PHP (Symfony) to Node.js.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide robust, high-quality and performant back-end platforms, microservices and APIs to the front-end team and other stakeholders
- Actively promote best practise, knowledge sharing, coaching and continuous improvement of the team and its processes
- Critique and test your own and others code
- Operate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment with the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Communicate needs and requirements effectively
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 5 years' experience working with Software Development
- Strong experience with PHP7
- Strong experience with MVC frameworks
- Good experience with Node.js (personal projects or commercial)
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Bonus: Experience with AWS and microservices
- BUPA Private Health and Dental
- Employer's pension contribution
- Season ticket loan
- Work equipment provided
- Career progression
If you're interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org