Searching for a test automation specialist who wants to work in the complex and innovative industry of finance, helping test market leading fintech solutions used globally. This role is based in Oslo for a large international company. Here you will be working closely with development, security, and deployment teams to aid in the testing of software and the companies invoicing, after pay and other financial solutions.
- Create both automated and manual tests to cover all levels of the test pyramid and Quality Assurance.
- Leads the creation of test cases using own in-depth technical analysis of non-functional specifications.
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements, reports on system quality and collects metrics on test cases.
- Automating test cases written and executed as part of new feature testing; enabling automated regression runs for subsequent releases.
- Working closely with the development team to ensure that the code developed is testable.
- Analysing failures and determining root cause, filing defects in the Defect Tracking System, and driving them to closure.
- Take responsibility for monitoring product development and usage at all levels with an eye toward improving product quality.
- Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery.
- Write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems, implementing test harnesses and infrastructure, as necessary.
- Provision Virtual test Environments to test Products in isolation and generate Reports.
- Prototyping, designing, planning, implementing, and maintaining automation test. frameworks using commercial or open-source tools.
- Working with key stakeholders to identify and design automation solutions.
- Communicating Test Automation Benefits to Stakeholders including detailed cost benefit analysis.
- Experience of automation & Manual testing across several projects and technologies
- Capable of building Automation test frameworks from scratch.
- Strong capability/experience developing/testing complex API interfaces.
- Excellent working knowledge of Automation tools and frameworks
- Understanding/experience of CI, Dependency Management and Source Control tools.
- Must be proficient in industry leading automation test tools (e.g. UFT, Postman, RestSharp, Rest Assured, Robot Framework, Cypress, Allure Reports, BDD tooling (Cucumber.js, Specflow,JBehave)
- Experience of working in Dev-Ops environment/teams
- Experience working with Micro-services Architecture Ability to interact with other teams to derive information required for projects
- Ability to highlight and escalate risks related to assigned work
- Have a proactive, can do attitude with a proven track record of implementing automated solutions.
Technology stack central to role:
- Postman, Specflow, RestSharp,Rest Assured, Cucumber, Robot Framework, Cypress, Allure Reports
- Azure Devops, Azure insights, Docker, Kubernetes
- JMeter, HP LoadRunner Etc.
This company is perfect for people who want to work in an organisation which focus on using cutting edge technology and people who want exposure to modern financial solutions. The company have a huge IT budget, with development being at the centre of the company. Here you will get to further develop your own skills in tech labs as well as using these technologies in production.
If this seems like a role which you are highly qualified for and one which interests, you then please apply!