Senior Back-end Business Intelligence Consultant
As we enter a new era of our relationship with work, you could be part of this journey by joining one of Copenhagen's most renowned Microsoft focused Consultancy houses. With offices across the Nordic region, this very well established company offers both security in the short term and advancement in the long term.
This position will be based in Copenhagen as they grow their business in the city and continue to take on more exciting projects from a wide range of different industries from logistics to pharmaceuticals you'll have the chance to be exposed to a selection of different challenges. As a company, they pride themselves on a creative approach to any problem and delivering on what they promise. They are also aware of the global challenges and in an effort to help drive this change they want to see, they take an active role in international projects seeking to make these positive changes.
With this business strategy in mind, my client is looking for an experienced full-stack BI professional who has worked with Azure during their career. In-depth knowledge is not required for the role, but the desire to learn more is as it becomes more integral to their BI projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide quality solutions to clients in a cost and time-effective manner.
- Actively look to aid those around you by supporting other consultants in their development.
- Represent to values of the company to the highest degree.
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive full-stack Microsoft Business Intelligence experience.
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud systems, or other Cloud platforms.
- Fluency in Danish, both written and spoken.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Actively encouraged development programmes.
- Being part of a company that cares for more than its own well-being.
If this is the type of role that would be of interest to you, apply below or drop me an email at email@example.com