Fullstack Software Developer:
Designing, developing and then implementing their own software solutions to third party companies and organisations, my client is looking to add new talent to their team as they continue to expand thanks to their recent success. Being a firm built on technology it is something that they are very passionate about and are looking for those who can equal their passion and desire to be using the newest and latest tech.
It would be your responsibility to get involved in both teamwork and team leadership - mentoring more junior members of the team and helping to lead software design, understanding what needs improving for better client usage. Design could be involved at smaller level - building and implementing new tools and embedding them in existing software, updating old versions of software as well building systems of scratch.
You will be a friendly person with a desire to do better, working hard to get the best results not because you are told but because you want to. You will join a small team, never getting lost in a corporate company structure with a voice that genuinely moves the company in the right direction.
If this sounds like something that you're looking for then reach out and apply now to learn more about the role.
Please note: this role is based in Northern Ireland, meaning that you need either Irish or British Citizenship to apply or a pre-existing VISA to apply. Those who do not meet these requirements will not be considered.
- Understand merchant and partner needs, problems, and expectations and take action to address expectations through high quality, innovative solutions that deliver value to our customers.
- Identify critical activities & tasks on projects, help with estimation and planning, ensure timely and accurate communication of status, resolution of issues, and contribute beyond assigned tasks - adjusting priorities when appropriate.
- Assist with software deployment activities to internal test environments and our production data centre
- At least 3 year's Software Development experience.
- 3 years + experience using .Net and C#.
- 1 years' experience using SQL - with demonstrable ability to write own queries and do basic functions.
Salary and Benefits:
- Up to £45,000 per annum.
- Unlimited days holiday
- Money towards your home office and energy-bill subsidy
- Remote working
- Regular social events in Northern Ireland on a quarterly basis
- Life Assurance
- Health Benefits
If you are ready to take your career to the next stage then get in contact at email@example.com or call 0191 300 5006 to learn about further software developer roles.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.