Software architect - Remote - £60-70k
If you're looking for a unique opportunity to help establish an enterprise architecture team with the oversight to design, implement, and lead a group responsible for the company's growth and industry-changing objectives, this could be the ideal role for you.
The company are building the next generation of capabilities that powers their merchant-first ecosystem. You will be joining a team of driven and pragmatic developers who believe in outcomes over outputs.
Salary and benefits
- Salary between £60-70k per annum, dependent on experience
- Unlimited days holiday
- Money towards home office and energy-bill subsidy
- Life assurance
- Health benefits
As an architect software engineer, you will be responsible for the leading design and development activities associated with API, switch and gateway platforms. You will oversee the infrastructure that supports real-time capabilities across a nationwide payment processing network. The role will play a significant part in aligning the architecture and technology vision with the strategic direction of the company.
- Identify architectural challenges and lead the creation of a strategy for the enterprise, making architectural decisions that have an impact across the company
- Prepare and document the enterprise architecture vision and strategy as well as critical approaches to broad architectural concerns affecting various areas of the company.
- Participate in the definition of architecture principles, styles, policies and standards; create architectural mechanisms to address concerns that have a broad impact, for example system integration across the enterprise, and coach feature teams to follow them.
- Monitor new technologies, applications of technology, or ways to synthesise technologies into strategic opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced experience in application and enterprise architecture.
- Advanced experience in software design and coding experience, with emphasis on SaaS based service / external facing API platforms.
- Advanced experiences with .NET, Java, or similar language.
- Creative, Investigative, Innovative, Insightful, and able to make technical leaps, finding novel solutions.
The company has very limited interview slots for this week and early next week with a view to fill the position by the end of next week. Get in touch ASAP to discuss this exciting role and secure and interview.