Dynamics Business Central/NAV Consultant - Home-based/UK
A prestigious Microsoft Dynamics consulting and system integrator is looking to permanently expand their team with an experienced Dynamics BC/NAV Consultant as a result of undertaking new projects. Work would be primarily home-based, with occasional travel to central London office and customer sites.
You will need to have a minimum of NAV 2009 experience, ideally working on financials and supply chain and some experience working in either of these industries.
You will have the exciting opportunity to continue your career in IT consultancy with a global Microsoft Dynamics consultancy firm headquartered in London that prides itself on putting customer satisfaction before profit margins and utilisation numbers.
Role & Responsibilities
This will involve work on a mixture of large scale complex solutions, cross platform implementations and international projects. Expect to use your time supporting presales demos, scoping projects, project planning, implementation phases, configuration, testing phases, training workshops, post go-live support and managed services handovers.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics NAV/Business Central
- Will have solid, demonstrable experience implementing BC/NAV in previous projects
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Capacity for leadership, to take charge on projects as required.
- A competitive salary DOE, up to £65,000
- The opportunity to work for a global, leading Microsoft Dynamics partner which will look fantastic on your resume
- A workload of exciting Business Central / NAV projects
- State of the art company laptop
- Kitchen facilities with complimentary energy drinks
- Flexibility in working from home as needed
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, or would like to know more, then we would love to hear from you. Click the "Apply" button at the top of the page - if you do not receive feedback within 1 week of applying, then please contact Jake Connor by phone on 0191 261 3250 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org