Senior Business Intelligence Consultant- Copenhagen
- If working with the latest developments in Microsoft BI excites you
- Is gaining certifications and up-to-date training something you are looking for?
- Are you missing like minded and passionate colleagues to work along side?
This position could be just what you are looking for!
My client continues to grow and expand presence in the Danish Business Intelligence market. While only operating in Copenhagen for a few years, they have already develop a strong and highly regarded reputation with their clients for providing high quality solutions for a range of different problems. As a company, they pride themselves on having a great culture and filling that with the right people, who not only contribute to an enjoyable environment, but also to their highly regarded technical skill set.
You will have responsibility for being the face of their client relations as you will be working closely with the customer base, providing a range of high-quality solutions to a variety of problems and industries. During these projects, you will be expected to prove guidance to the other members of the team to help with their own development. As a company, they encourage their consultants to spar with one another to ensure a productive and enjoyable workplace. Beyond this, they pride themselves on keeping to the contracts of the consultants in order that there is a comfortable work/life balance.
Role & Responsibilities
- Be able to represent the company to the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Create innovative solutions to the problems of their clients.
- Guide other consultants and help them develop their skills.
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft BI Stack.
- Past Consulting experience.
- A fluent understanding of Danish
- Competitive base salary.
- Generous bonus structure.
- Flexible remote working opportunities.
- A supporting and enjoyable workplace.
If you find yourself interested in the role, simply apply below and we can organise a phone call. Additionally, if you think this role isn't for you but are looking to make a move, email me at email@example.com and we can discuss what it is you're looking for.