My client, a leading cloud based IT consulting organisation are moving to the next phases in their growth journey and are looking to bring in a leader with extensive experience in adding value to become the Head of Cloud Solutions.
As Head of Cloud Solution Growth, you will be responsible for ensuring project success with all major customers for my client, while enabling companies to adopt public cloud and continue to maximise the use of all offered technologies.
You daily job is ensuring high customer satisfaction, high employee satisfaction and a profitable solution delivery business.
You will be managing the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure time, quality and cost of delivery.
You Maintain tight control over project schedules, risks, scope of work and budgets. You will play a major role ensuring that operational teams and subcontractors have a clear understanding of client requirements.
In this responsible role, you will be able to build and maintain strong client relationships and provide day-to-day client advice and support.
It will be also very crucial in this role to be able to promote the organisation's capabilities to clients, identify sales opportunities to be forwarded to the account managers, and achieve contract extensions or additional business within the accounts(s).
Role & Responsibilities
- Strategic decision making and business development
- Team leadership and management responsibilities
- Operational project co-ordination and training
- Budgeting, executions, new initiatives, setting and achieving growth targets
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive experience in leadership and management within cloud based project environments
- Extensive track record of successful growth operations in teams of various size
- Competent knowledge of cloud platforms, project phases and resource allocation
- Ability to identify business development opportunities and work alongside key stakeholders
- Strong communication and management capabilities
- Bonus scheme
- Stock options and other benefits