.Net Developer - Remote - Salary between £50-60k
If you're looking to join one of the fastest growing software development companies, this could be the job for you. This company is rapidly expanding, generating $28bn across 46 countries so far.
The company is building the next generation of merchant-first ecosystems. The business provides payment solutions that are designed for any business need.
Their developer suite is designed to enable technology companies and their clients to accept payments across all channels. Their team has created fully-documented API's supporting both REST and SOAP implementations, along with code examples and postman collections, all designed to accelerate and simplify development.
The company also offers all employees opportunities for career progression, the company puts a high significance on recognising employees achievements and helping them to grow within the company.
Salary and Benefits
The salary for this position is between £50-60k per annum, dependant on experience. In addition to working for such an exciting and dynamic company, you will receive unlimited holidays, energy bill subsidiary, pension, laptop and equipment and opportunity for career progression.
As a .Net developer, you will be responsible for the design and development of backend, service and portal systems that reside in the payment processing platforms. You will be engaging with a variety of languages, frameworks and services, while utilising state-of-the-art software techniques, including behavioural driven development and CI/CD - all within a dynamic and exciting development centre.
Additionally, you will be responsible for working in a variety of situations and types of project, ranging from solo to team work.
The dynamic working environment aims to empower software engineers and let you focus on the technical challenges rather than dealing with the bureaucracy of inefficient processes.
With this being a remote position, you can be based anywhere in the UK, however the client is looking to build a centre of excellence in northern Ireland.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand merchant and partner needs, problems and expectations in order to take action to address expectations through high quality, innovative solutions.
- Improve the software development process.
- Work within a team to ensure deliverables are technically accurate and useful for the end users. Building quality into all stages of the software lifecycle.
- Identify critical activities & tasks on projects and help with estimation and planning to ensure timely and accurate communication. In addition to contributing beyond assigned tasks.
- Assisting with software development activities to internal test environments and the production data centre - your team will be responsible for requirements analysis through to release.
Desirable qualifications and skills
- Advanced experience in a software engineering position
- BS or MS in computer science or related field
- Expertise in at least one OO language (e.g. C#, Java, Ruby, Go)
The company has very limited interview slots for this week and early next week with a view to fill the position by the end of next week. Get in touch ASAP to discuss this exciting role and secure and interview.
Get in touch to discuss this exciting role: