Lead ITOps - Azure DevOps - Edinburgh - £60k
One of our very well established clients is currently looking to hire a highly skilled Lead ITOps Engineer. They are a globally recognised Transformation Consultancy based in Edinburgh.
The company has a wide range of clients across several different industries, the client identifies opportunities to make the most of digital transformation.
As a Lead ITOps engineer, you'll be responsible for provisioning, building and supporting cloud infrastructure for Storm and their customers. Directly being involved with engaging with customers to share best practices around cloud adoption, migrations and deployments.
This great opportunity offers a salary of £60,000 for this position dependant on experience, on top of a great benefit package. Initial remote working from company laptop with a view to being back in the Leith offices. My client will provide an online induction programme to introduce yourself to your new team members across the company.
Includes writing templates, automations, programs or scripts to deliver cloud native software and infrastructure. Also could include:
- source control systems like Git
- automation and provisioning within cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure
- using tools such as ARM templates, Terraform, PowerShell, automation runbooks, Azure DevOps (Visual Studio Team Services) to build, deploy and manage infrastructure
- a 'secure by default' mindset in all work you do, following guidelines and practices to improve the security
- using a modern standard approach to your work
You'll have a wide range of experience in IT and cloud infrastructure with a deep knowledge of Microsoft Azure, infrastructure-as-code and automation fundamentals. Also need experience:
- Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Active Directory and Azure AD
- Group policy
- Network infrastructure (TCP-IP/DNS/Firewalls/VLANs)
- PowerShell scripting
- ARM/Terraform templating
- Windows server (2013,2016&2019)
If you or somebody you know fits the bill, send your CV and contact details ASAP as the company is remotely interviewing looking to fill the role within the next week.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 0191 243 5441.