Application Security Architect, Azure, Reading
A leading property-related data and technology business are looking to hire an Application Security Architect. This company delivers award winning solutions across a range of industries and is the UK's largest custodian of land, property and environmental data. Within these markets, the company is uniquely leading the next wave of digital transformation, by backing data with technology innovation and entrepreneurialism.
Passion, ambition and collaboration are encouraged in performance as a team and individually, with lots of good work social and team building events offered. This entrepreneurial environment encourages and assists new ideas, actively promoting involvement in the development and direction of products and services and finding more efficient ways to work, supporting you to develop your full potential.
Although currently this team is operating remotely, when the office does re-open, they really have seen the benefit of working from home so will be offering flexible working!
Salary & Benefits: Up to £95,000 + Excellent Benefits including pension, 25 days holiday (option to purchase more), annual £300 lifestyle allowance, Cycle to Work & Gym Flex scheme and focus on training & career progression.
Application Security Architect Role:
As an Application Security Architect you will establish and permeate a Secure SDLC and 'secure by design' approach and practice throughout all our software engineering teams. Other responsibilities include:
- Design secure software development and delivery systems.
- Ensure that the application estate is built, deployed and operated securely.
- Provide expert software security advice to the Software Engineering community, to InfoSec, DevOPS and other colleagues.
- Deliver secure software development training (e.g. OWASP Top10)
- Co-work with Security Analysts on software vulnerabilities and security issues.
- Escalate issues, appropriately, to various teams and levels of authority.
- First Point of Contact (POC) for all software security issues.
Application Security Architect Requirements:
- Successful candidate must have a good combination of technical, architecture and communication skills.
- Experience working in an Agile software development and with security issues in software architecture/development.
- Expertise in taking security policy statements and translating them into actual, implementable, security controls and techniques.
- Understanding of security management standards i.e. BSIMM, ISO 27001, GDPR.
I would love to hear from anyone interested in joining this friendly, dynamic and supportive team. My client has limited interview slots and interviews are already taking place with the expectation of making a decision by the end of next week so get in touch ASAP to express interest with your CV (email@example.com). Alternatively, I am more than happy to have a chat and further discuss this role (0191 300 9225).