Dynamics AX Finance Functional Consultant - London- C. £85,000
My client, a well-known high achieving company, is looking for a Dynamics AX Functional Consultant to support an international roll out of D365 Finance and Operations and support of an AX 2012 system. You will be working as part of a team to ensure that the functional capability of the solution is clear and consistent across different implementations.
You will be joining an award winning company with a huge drive to increase their market leader status with a continued focus on improving their technology. Our client continually invests in their team's knowledge and expertise to ensure they provide the very best professional services around Microsoft products and technologies. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join this team with a passion for quality and efficiency.
- You will be involved in the full project life-cycle
- Work closely with the Functional Lead on the design and development of functional processes that effectively improves the capabilities and easy usage of Dynamics AX / D365 FO
- Promote the advantages and key components of Dynamics AX / D365 FO, demonstrating its core skills all whilst further assisting in its adoption throughout the company.
- Identify, manage and reduce the risks throughout development and implementation
- Ensure updates to the Dynamics solution are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally
Key skills and experience
- An accomplished background in functional consulting involvement in the implementation of Dynamics 365 FO / Dynamics AX 2012
- The ability to perform business analysis to identify solution requirements using Dynamics 365
- High level of experience of Microsoft DevOps
- University degree in Computer Science or similar
- Demonstrate your ability to work effectively and efficiently as part of a team.
- High level of communication skills
- Remote working (Until we hear otherwise)
- Market leading salary of up to £85,000
- A company contribution pension scheme
Location : London
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 861 5356 for a completely confidential call to discuss this role in further detail.
Phone : +44(0)203 861 5356