Nigel Frank has a large IT client looking for a Project Manager to work on a two year contract for their upcoming D365 F&O implementation. This person should be a skilled PM with heavy experience in D365 F&O modules. Please read through the job description and if you are interested and qualified, follow the instructions following the job description.
As the PM you will be looking after the budgets, delivery deadlines and making sure to have strong communication skills with the company's executives. You will be updating the CFO and CIO about the project on a weekly basis as well as at the same time managing a team of approximately 6 technical and 5 functional consultants working on the project.
- Help develop and maintain complex project plans for Dynamics 365 implementation
- Recommend timely and detailed corrective action plans where needed
- Utilizes proven change management methodologies when there are changes in project scope, schedule, and resourcing, offer solutions, and ensure an updated project plan, budget and timeline
- Track progress against initial project plan, adjust plans as required and provides regular status updates to the C-Suite.
- Help facilitate any issues that arise and manage a smooth delivery of project
- Lead discovery meetings and requirements sessions to identify any needs required
- Develop project plans and track execution to ensure timing, budget and technical requirements are achieved
- 5+ years of Dynamics AX experience (D365 preferred)
- 4+ years of Project Management experience
- At least 3 AX/365 Full Life Cycle Implementations
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing large scale ERP implementations
- Experienced in managing, training, coaching, and mentoring
If interested in and qualified for this opportunity, please apply to this listing and send your resume or project sheet to Alex Fitzpatrick at A.Fitzpatrick@NigelFrank.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 303-558-4368 or at A.Fitzpatrick@nigelfrank.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.