Data Engineering for a modern Swedish bank
This leading Stockholm-based bank is building their BI and Data team with a Data Engineer who shares their vision of a data driven future.
They've continuously been on the forefront of technology working, always keeping on trend with new versions and techniques, despite their roots dating back to 1970. Alongside their consistent and stable growth over the years, they've built a high-functioning tech team that keeps things running smoothly.
The next step on their journey is moving BI to Azure, which is a vital part of your position. As you will be guiding the team through this transition, it's important you understand and enjoy working with cloud.
You will also be collaborating with peers, stakeholders and other teams to continue to push the limits of what this business can achieve. So if you have a passion for learning new things and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others, this could be a great opportunity for you.
The main requirements for the Data Engineer position are listed below - you don't need experience in all of these areas, but definitely shouldn't be afraid of working with the majority:
- Solid experience in building and maintaining BI solutions
- Experience in quality business analysis and building reports (Power BI)
- An expert in SQL
- Strong familiarity with Azure (or any other CSP)
- Comfortable with the Microsoft environment
- Data engineering expertise; working with Big Data, Python, R or others
- Familiarity with translating business needs to technical specifications
- Happy to be the go-to person on the team for all things BI, Azure and automation
- Fluency in Swedish and English
What they can offer you?
- Flexible working hours and a great work-life balance
- 30 days of vacation
- Highly competitive salary and top of the range benefits
- A passionate, enthusiastic and friendly team
- Progression and the chance to further broaden your expertise
- Genuinely seeing your impact on the team and the company
- Very financially stable company
Does this sound like a good fit to your experience and passions?
Hopefully you agree that this company are offering a fantastic opportunity and interested in hearing more - even if you feel like you aren't 100% ticking all of the boxes, it's still worth applying as they can be flexible for the right person.
Apply to this advert or contact me on +46 8-502 425 38 / firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can find me on LinkedIn ( https://bit.ly/2TORgSb )