Microsoft Business Intelligence Consultant, Denmark, up to 60,000 DKK
This client is one of the largest Consultancies in the Nordics with an open position for talented individuals with proven and demonstrable track records. As one of the largest firms we would expect the ideal Consultant to be able to show occasions where they have delivered to deadlines and exceeded client expectations, our clients are the heartbeat of our company.
If you thrive in a consulting environment, have an infectiously positive outlook and proven record in being the solution instead of the problem you could be just what we are looking for. Come and join one of the largest firms in the Nordics.
Who You Are;
- Your most important qualification is that you are passionate about what you do, and with your commitment to both tasks, colleagues and customers creating value for our customers' business. You have experience as a BI consultant or from a BI department, but we do not exclude other backgrounds. You are analytical in your approach to problem solving and used to attacking complex issues in a structured way.
- Your main area of responsibility will be the development and implementation of business-critical solutions for our customers. Participation in customer events and pre-sales work as well as development of concepts and best practices.
- You are positive and structured with drive, enthusiasm and good collaboration skills - and then you are fluent in Danish and English, both written and oral.
- You have competencies to implement BI / Data Warehouse tasks on the Microsoft platform from database and Datamart design to SSIS and SSAS tasks, ETL and Report Design in Power BI, SSRS, Excel and Targit. Has the will and ability to take responsibility.
- That you have worked with BI for a prolonged period and have experience with several of the tools and supplies below
To find out in more detail and discuss this opportunity send your CV to email@example.com or connect on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-thompson-b6462854/
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment, advertising more Microsoft BI jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Denmark. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft BI market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Denmark and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and BI jobs are. For further Microsoft BI job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Andrew Thompson on +45 89 88 82 67 for a completely confidential phone call.