The Role: C# /.NET Full-Stack Developer - Amsterdam, Netherlands
Do you want to build complex computer systems and at the same time contribute to something useful, such as higher education?
In this position you are responsible for the further development and management of this central web application. You are part of the SCRUM team, which also consists of 2 developers, a central functional manager, the Scrum Master and the Product Owner. A fairly high degree of independence is expected from you, whereby you also guide new releases of the application through the development street. You manage the links with peripheral systems and you know the technologies used. You can also help build new technologies in areas such as test automation, Azure cloud and a new GUI framework.
What your role will involve:
- design, develop and test functionality for the internal web application as part of the Scrum team;
- analysing and concretizing functional requirements in collaboration with the Product Owner;
- analyse problems with web application and peripheral systems and their resolution;
- technical management of the application in the OTAP development street (Azure DevOps);
- advising the Product Owner in describing and prioritizing improvements and expansions of the internal web application;
- supporting (logistics) processes at the interface of ICT and education.
Who they are looking for:
- Good knowledge of the Dutch language, spoken and written.
- HBO + beta education, preferably in ICT.
- experience with software development in a complex environment.
- experience with web standards for user-friendly and accessible websites.
- 5+ years of experience as a full-stack software developer (senior, front + back-end),with experience of the following technologies:
- C # development in Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise
- Microsoft .NET Framework, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework
- MVVM, Knockout.js, Bootstrap, jQuery
- (T) SQL, Microsoft SQL Server
- Windows Services, MSMQ, IIS
- CI / CD, Azure DevOps
- Experience with these technologies is also desirable:
- Agile / SCRUM / DevOps;
- Responsive Design and SOLID principles;
- create and consume web services (REST, WCF and SOAP);
- test frameworks;
- security in .NET (threat modeling - STRIDE);
- NoSQL search solutions (Elastic);
- active monitoring (functional and performance) at application level (Application Insights);
- system integration and data links (including REST APIs, SOAP and COM);
- management of Windows web and database servers (on premise + Azure);
- Competitive Salary
- 1 year contract with the intent to extend indefinitely
- Generous holiday arrangement
- Bonus structure
- Social events
- Well-positioned office in Amsterdam
- Possibility for remote working
Contact Name: Clarice Rocha Phone: +31 202418524 Email: email@example.com