Qlik Consultant- Copenhagen
My client is looking to expand their team and build upon their already high standard of Qlik solutions, whether that be Qlik Sense or QlikView. While the market for this technology in Denmark is extremely competitive, they are one of the driving forces of the platform in the consultancy market, and with it achieving high ratings from independent and recognised organisations, you can see why it is much loved.
My client has been operating in Copenhagen from their foundation back in 2017 and since then they have gone from strength to strength, building upon their client base and expanding their team to over 25 members. As a company, they pride themselves on an extremely positive workplace culture with company trips and team events. Their backgrounds are broad, coming from all different avenue to work in a project that they genuinely love and want to succeed, where their common factor is a love of data and its potential for any business.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of Qlik products and the accompanying coding languages that go alongside them, and have been able to use the tool in a consulting environment. With around 2 years of experience, this position could be right for you, however long you have used the platform as long as you can provide high-quality solutions. For your time, you will be offered a competitive salary package, exciting benefits and bonuses, as well as learning opportunities to develop your own skill set for the future
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide high-quality Qlik based solutions for a range of project.
- Represent the company to the highest level when working with clients.
- Contribute to their proud work culture and ethos
Skills & Qualifications
- +2 Years working with Qlik Sense and QlikView
- Experience working with N-Printing.
- Worked in a consultancy environment previously.
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- A supportive culture for the ambitious and technologically minded.
- Learning and development opportunities.
If this position is of interest to you, or someone you know, apply below or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org