D365 Pre-Sales Specialist - Remote Working, UK Project,
This month, even with the current restrictions, we have seen a significant increase in D365 ERP investment from the Partner Channel. Consequently, there are numerous requirements for D365 pre-sales professionals. Someone who is analytical, driven, and understands the capabilities of D365 solutions.
My client has over 300 Dynamics professionals delivering top-tier solutions across the United Kingdom. You will be on a home-based contract with the expectations to travel to the client site This is an interesting opportunity for a passionate Pre-Sales professional to join an expanding, financially stable Dynamics practice, and progress quickly within their expanding Projects team.
The solution you will be marketing is D365 Business Central/Finance & Operations. A system designed to simplify business processes, identify cost savings and improve the overall efficiency's of cooperation.
- Dynamics 365 ERP Pre-sales (Dynamics NAV/ Business Central/Finance & Operations)
- Understanding the technical capabilities of the Dynamics Systems
- Discovery, analyses an organization's needs and demonstrate how the client and Microsoft Dynamics can address the customer's requirements and solve their business needs.
Skills & Qualifications
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/AX Dynamics 365 sales experience
- Experience in a range of sectors; Retail, Ecom, Manufacturing, etc
- A willingness to learn the functionality of the product to avoid miss-selling the solution
- Strong communication/ stakeholder management skills
- Base salary up to £65,000 per annum
- OTE commission structure (circa £15-20k)
- Attractive company benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension and health-care scheme
- Microsoft certified training and professional development coaching
If you've sold Business solutions to SMEs, are pro-active, and think out of the box drop me a message on Linked In (https://www.linkedin.com/in/imogen-deville-688b89169/) to discuss the Pre-sales roles we have currently. The client offers a relaxed working environment, friendly team across a range of sectors. The exposure for your career is life-changing.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Imogen DeVille by phone on 0191 4060 304 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.