BI, Data Warehouse Developer - Birmingham
My client are looking for an experienced DWH Developer to take full responsibility of the data warehouse and analysis services cubes.
You will be working closely with various departments around the business, mainly the finance team.
- Manage Data Warehouse
- Manage Cubes
- Create new Cubes
- Design & create an efficient data warehouse
- Show departments how to use data/information
- Building reporting cubes, designing, creating, and maintaining analysis services cubes
- Data modelling
- Gather requirements, full delivery of reports/dashboards
- Understand complex investment concepts
- Take the business on the journey
- Help educate the different departments on how to pick up on reporting
- Stakeholder management
- Working with 3rd parties
- SASS - 2+ years - design models, create cubes, deploy cubes
- Power BI - 1.5+ years - design and deploy reports using efficient models & the latest datasets
- ETL - 3+ years - using T-SQL to load the data warehouse, error handling,
- DAX - 2+ years - create reporting measures
- Azure - Desire to Learn - ADF, AAS, Synapse, Data Bricks, SQL Instances, ML and architecture design
- Hard Working
- Fast Paced
- Problem solving
- Team Work
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary between £35,000 and £50,000, dependant on the strength of your skill-set
- Life Cover
- Medical Cover
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Plus more...
- Working hours 09:00 - 17:00
- 1 hour lunch break
- Flexible working
- Remote working during Covid & Lockdowns
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.