Senior DevOps Engineer
£60,000 - £80,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join a Microsoft Gold Partner that is expanding rapidly and offers industry leading training and progression. The successful candidate will be involved in building and enhancing software deployment processes. You will be responsible for IoC solutions and sharing DevOps mindset across the company.
We are looking for someone that has:
- Strong working experience and understanding of Azure Infrastructure and principles
- Practical experience with Azure computing, storage, logging, monitoring, auditing and security services
- Strong experience with Serverless Architecture
- Strong knowledge and working experience of IaaS and IoC in an Azure environment
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of Dynamics lifecyle
- Good understanding of Dynamics deployment pipelines
- Power Platform / Dynamics 365 management
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Ayan on 0203 868 5192 for more details on the role
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the DevOps / Azure / Development market, please contact me direct today
DevOps, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, Powershell, Azure DevOps, Integration, IaaS, Infrastructure, Remote, Homebased, Essex, London, Cambridge, Dynamics