Join the development team in Stockholm who have a focus on sustainable software development.
As a tailored solutions provider, this company believe that long-term sustainability is based on prosperous and committed employees. Where the mental and physical work environment is as important as their core mission - to help positively shape the IT landscape and society as a whole.
I'm looking for experienced professionals who want to work in an engaging and fast paced environment, and who are passionate about technology and the progress it can offer businesses across Sweden.
The tech expertise of the team includes:
- C#, ASP.NET, Web APIs and .NET Core
- Database development
- DevOps best practices
- Working with the full project life-cycle, you will have a high level of ownership over tasks, align with customers and bring your own ideas and tech suggestions to the table.
A bit more info about the company:
With over 450 people across 7 offices in Sweden and Ukraine, they have a culture to promote and develop colleagues with the hope to encourage new leaders and entrepreneurs.
They have a company-wide sustainability plan to mitigate environmental impact, trying to minimise their ecological footprint and compensate for the environment when CO2 emissions are unavoidable.
As part of their mission to better their impact on society, they run a non-profit academy offering top-class IT education, with over 1,700 participants building their experience in technology.
Why should you apply?
- They're really passionate about tech, new trends and techniques with a strong focus on idea sharing between the team and constantly upskilling
- Friendly, inclusive and relaxed culture with close-knit teams and family-like environment, where everybody looks out for each other
- Fun and social company with activities after work and yearly trips such as skiing
- 30 days' vacation, a 5.000 SEK wellness allowance and a competitive salary to match your experience level
If this is an opportunity that genuinely interests you, and you believe you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would love to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on +46 8-502 425 38
I am also available by email at email@example.com, or you can find me on LinkedIn ( https://bit.ly/2TORgSb )