Front-end Web Developer (ecommerce, CRM, Martech)
This is a fast-growing Digital Consulting and ecommerce agency and is set to be a leader in the UX for Ecom, CRM and Martech space in Norway
Their focus is on creating nimble, flexible and cost-effective enterprise commerce solutions across multiple tools. They aim to break down the barriers between IT and Marketing/commerce
About the Role
You'll be embedded within the project team consisting of other developers, QAs, designers, project managers, strategists and analysts.
Daily tasks could include anything from coding a bespoke subscription flow, integrating an email signup form to architecting a navigation menu, supporting releases and triaging issues. Whatever the task you'll take ownership of it, collaborate with the team and deliver a thoroughly tested and high-quality solution.
Problem-solving is, therefore, key to this role along with the ability to communicate complexity, prioritise and estimate the development effort.
- 2+ years experience of Front-end Web Development
- Version control
- In-depth knowledge of one or more popular programming languages
- Experience developing on React, Vue, Angular or similar web frameworks
- Worked for Azure, AWS or similar cloud services
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology
- Experience working in a digital agency
- CRO and testing
- Shopify, Hybris, Magento.....or other ecommerce and CMS platforms e.g. WordPress/Hubspot
- Salary is really based on experience
- Personal development within a fast-growing company
- Opportunities to travel to work with remote working teams
- Collaborative, creative working environment
- 30 days holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays, plus 1 additional day per full year employed (capped at 5)
- Ongoing opportunities for in-house training and team rotation
- Regular company socials and events, including Games Nights, and lunchtime quizzes
Please note that for these positions, we do need a fluency in Norwegian due to client base