The company is a leading global platform, solutions and services provider with 30 years of experience in software and technology. They are in expansion due to increased workload and the company's sustained growth.
Their offering spans from software licensing and procurement to software lifecycle management and every aspect of cloud-first advisory, delivery and managed solutions. They have the expertise to support their clients throughout their technology roadmap in today's digital world.
They place the customer outcomes at the heart of everything they do. The company works closely with customers to align business and IT objectives.
Role and Responsibilities
- Leading the implementation of small, mid and large multi-national engagements within and across countries
- Provide expert guidance to customers, driving solution architecture, and ensuring solution strategy is optimally aligned with business strategy.
- Develop detailed project plans and work breakdown structures
- Develop Architecture Specification deliverables that map customer business requirements to solution / technologies.
- Create and implement a solution roadmap and select the right infrastructure and technology platform or product based on in-depth knowledge of one and broad knowledge of other technologies and/or alliance product landscape.
- Proposing problem solving activities and approaches for dynamic customer challenges within engagements
- Proficient in Dutch, French and English
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills, including capability to develop and deliver high quality public presentations
- Demonstrate ability to discuss cross functional services
- Strong consultative commercial acumen
- Demonstrated delivery excellence
- Presence and self-confidence.
- Ability and willingness to challenge constructively and effectively
- Industry certification focused on specialist Solution area (Future Workplace / Future Data Center/ Business Network Security) - Reference Technology Service Intranet Path by specialized areas
- Experience in designing and implementing Hybrid Cloud solution projects involving implementing Private/Hybrid Clouds and good knowledge on infrastructure areas involving Storage, Servers, Network…
You have a core skillset honed around:
- Azure (IaaS, networking, storage, and ideally PaaS)
- Certified 70-533 implementing Azure infrastructure (70-534 desirable)
- Relevant experience in architecting, designing and implementing complex IT solutions
What does the company offer you?
- A competitive salary
- A career with a future-proof company
- Exciting tasks and a variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and trust working hours
- An open communication culture as well as diverse opportunities for active participation and assuming responsibility
- A modern and fair remuneration model that is based on your qualifications, your responsibility and your success
- Extensive employee offers
- Optimal technical framework for your new job
- A company car
I specialize in the placement of Azure professionals in the Benelux market and I'm keen to have a confidential chat with anymore who is curious to find more about the market or is looking for his next move.
Nigel Frank International is the leading global Microsoft Recruitment firm with offices all around the World advertising more Microsoft Office 365 job than any other Agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users. By specializing with Microsoft we at Nigel Frank International have built strong relationships with key employers and possess an unrivalled knowledge of our specialist market.