Job Title: Senior Full Stack Developer (Front End Focus)
Salary: SEK 50,000 - 60,000
Industry: Product Development (Aimed towards insurance/automotive)
We are currently working on a unique opportunity based in the heart of Stockholm. The company we are working with specialise in a fantastic SaaS service/platform which is used by companies across the globe within the insurance and automotive industry.
They have a fantastic environment which is based around team collaboration, innovation and building fantastic solutions. With branches in 4 International locations they have a fantastic growth period ahead as their product becomes more and more popular.
The position that we have available is a Senior Full stack development role, the team currently functions mainly towards back end development working on a wide range of Microsoft based development tools such as .NET, .NET Core and C#.
But now we are looking for something different!
The current Front End environment is in Knockout.js and we are looking to completely modernise and transform that platform to a new framework. For this reason we are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join the company with a core focus on helping to drive the change of front end technology. You will work directly alongside the CTO and product Owner to help define the change that is implemented from deciding on the right technology to the processes put in place. Your role will be crucial to this change and as much flexibility as there will be in the technologies you use, it is important that your Front End experience is extremely strong.
In order to make the change as effective as possible, we are looking for the following experience:
- Senior experience in back end development working with .NET, .NET Core and C#
- It is beneficial to have help mentor and train other members of staff so you can help other employees to adapt to the front end change.
- Cloud experience is also beneficial with any cloud provider (although Azure is highly beneficial)
This position is completely unique and you will have a huge impact in not only the change in front end but the running of IT within the entire company. As such you will receive some great benefits which include:
- Flexibility on working from home or in the office
- Great salaries and benefits
- Brilliant company culture which is about knowledge sharing and innovation
- The choice of technology YOU want to use
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org