Rare opportunity to join an established business that has been rated one of the best in Australia for their ability to create a culture where people feel a sense of belonging and purpose. They have a brand new opening for an Enterprise Architect to work across Technology and Business on a permanent basis.
You will work across the organisation to ensure they deliver a coherent and effective technology offering that directly supports the needs of the business. You will be joining at a pivotal point as they establish a new enterprise architecture function which you will be responsible for driving forward.
As an Enterprise Architect you'll define the architectural roadmap and design the architectural solutions to modernise, consolidate and enable the business and IT strategies to be delivered.
- Grow the Enterprise Architecture function with the organisation
- Develop and Maintains Business Capability Model Artefact which align to business requirements, includes technical designs/models, topology diagrams, frameworks & procedures
- Analysing and translating business, information and technical requirements into architectural blueprints
- Develops Future State Business Arch Options
- Perform Business Architecture Options Assessment
- Build strong relationships and influence business and technology stakeholders
Attributes & Experience required
- Aptitude to thrive in a busy, diverse environment with a proactive, flexible agile mindset
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Be solution driven with the ability to solve complex problems
- Must have extensive experience in an Enterprise Architect role
- Ability to drive forward 'Cloud First Strategy' and have experience across IT, Data and Information Security, Microsoft 365, Azure, API/Middleware services
- Advanced strategy and planning experience with very strong documentation experience
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
For more information please contact Jemma Nancarrow at Nigel Frank International on:
Architecture / API / Design / Enterprise / Azure / Microsoft 365 / Cyber Security / Middleware / topology diagrams / Cloud