D365 F&O Technical Architect - Remote USA - $150k-160k
A consulting company in the US who is breaking into the Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain space is looking to hire a Technical Architect. This person will provide technical guidance and expertise by being the subject matter expert for technical configuration, enhancements, data import/export, interfaces, migrations, business analytics/reporting, and workflows to support implementations or upgrades of D365 Finance and Supply Chain.
The Architect will be responsible for:
- Technical configuration, enhancements (customizations), data import/export, interfaces, migrations, business analytics/reporting, and workflows to support implementations or upgrades
- Turning functional requirements into technical designs
- Hands on development using X++
- Design lead for all AX Projects
- Partner with Microsoft, our offshore development team and project managers
Ideal Candidates will have the following skills and experiences:
- 5-7 years consulting in the Microsoft eco-system with a combination of 2-4 D365 Finance and Supply Chain or AX 2012 R2, R3 full lifecycle implementations as the lead technical architect.
- At least 1 upgrade from AX 2012 to D365 Finance and Supply Chain as the lead technical architect
- At least 5 years of X++ programming experience
- At least 5 years of ASP.NET and C# programming experience
- AIF services development a MUST
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS, Computer Science, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent experience
This flourishing company in the MS Gold Partner channel has a lot to offer including above market average salary and full benefits. The client is looking for experienced technical professionals who are willing to get started this month!
We are looking to fill this position ASAP so if you meet the desired qualifications above please APPLY NOW and call Ali Perez at 646-679-7209. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org