Senior .NET Developer-Atlanta, GA-Remote- $115,000
You will work as a .NET Developer for a technology firm within the air freight and trucking industry. You will work full-time out of their Atlanta, GA office with remote opportunities.
You will work within the development group and use your high-level of design knowledge to develop and maintain software within a Microsoft technical environment. As one of four developers on the software team, you will have a big hand in the development of the project and customer relations. The current team utilizes ASP.NET C# and SQL on Azure and Angular.
Some Desired Skills & Requirements From The Client:
- ASP.NET MVC C# / SQL and Entity Framework
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases preferred.
- Experience in a fast-paced development environment.
- Experience with Azure Dev/Ops is a plus.
- Team player who's able to work in a tightly integrated development group.
- Able to offer and accept constructive criticism on style and methodology.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Able to work remotely and still collaborate with other team members.
- Able to deliver quality software to solve customer needs.
- Passion for writing software and expanding skill set to include new technologies.
To discuss further, contact Kaitlin Parille at (704) 247-5570 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialize in the Microsoft Azure and DevOps market across the South East. I understand the need for discretion & am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.