My client are small consultancy, who have achieved Microsoft Gold Partner status. They use a mix of technologies but it's 95% Microsoft.
- End-to-end development in MS BI Stack - SSIS and SSAS in particular
- Experience in Power BI/Azure/Dynamics (Any of the 3)
- Varied project work around MS BI, including Azure, Dynamics and 3rd party tools
- This is a client facing role, you will be building relationships, looking for candidates with good communication skills, who are approachable and friendly.
- Power BI
- SQL Server
- Targit (a reporting tool built for Dynamics)
- Hard Working
- Fast Paced
- Problem solving
- Team Work
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary between £40,000 and £55,000, dependant on the strength of your skill-set
- 25 days holiday
- 5% matched pension
- Private Medical
- Death in service
- MS Certs
- Plus more...
- Travel - 50% on site, 50% from home. The reality is it tends to be 20-30% on site, the rest from home, but you have to be prepared to do 50/50.
- Currently this is a fully remote role (due to Lockdown)
- Contract is home-based, therefore any travel is expensed.
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.