Our Client has a fantastic role within their Copenhagen office for a Senior BI Consultant. As a multi-disciplinary consultancy we are committed to delivering a great service for all our client base with any of their data, strategy and technology needs. The company prides itself on their family values and team collaboration with an emphasis on entrepreneurial spirit driving their firm forwards.
The Ideal Candidate should be able to demonstrate;
- Proven experience and strong competencies within the Microsoft stack: SQL, SSIS, SSAS and Power BI.
- Energetic, passionate and ambitious personality. Driven to produce results in the world of data & analytics.
- You may be working with non-technical roles so demonstrate that you know your stuff and can relay information effectively and efficiently within a collaborative environment
- Relevant academic background (IT, BI, Economics or Finance). If not show us that what you learned on your own and your aptitude levels as we can fill in any blanks.
We want passionate and driven individuals as experience is secondary to technological knowledge and determination to succeed in our eyes.
We can offer you;
- Challenging and exciting projects and leading the way in the industry
- Dynamic work environment among like-minded driven individuals
- Influence, you can lead the way with our BI/Analytics units
- Strategic seminars which can help build the business with a view to the future whilst socializing with your colleagues and other big industry players
This is too good an opportunity to pass up so if you are any or all of these characteristics we want to hear from you and help you take the next step in the world of Business Intelligence.
Please get in touch through email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively connect with us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-thompson-b6462854/
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've placed over 19,000 permanent and contract professionals skilled in Microsoft technologies such as Azure, Dynamics, and SharePoint with Microsoft's customers, partners, and ISVs.