A product development company in the technology sector are currently growing their development teams. They are looking to expand their knowledge and perspectives with another team player that wants to be a part of driving change, setting a plan and getting everyone on board, while understanding the value the technology adds to the business. In this role, you will get the possibility to flex your skills by working in a fast moving, supporting and curious team with the ambition to focus on coding and being highly involved in the day to day work- taking an active role to support others and sharing your knowledge.
What you'll do;
with a remote-first mindset, you would join an international team with the possibility to work from the Gothenburg office when needed. Your main focus in the role would be;
- Work across the entire tech stack, collaborating together on cloud, mobile and web solutions.
- Take responsibility for the quality of solutions and ensure that best practices are being used creating maintainable and scalable solutions with the appropriate technologies.
- Work in an agile process where the team are looking to continuously reshape their workflows, making sure that each workday is value driven, collaborative, and rewarding.
- Be a technical go-to person and collaborate across teams to align on architecture and cross-cutting matters.
In order to be considered;
- Experience with software development in a fast paced, innovative, and at times, complex environment preferably with either the Microsoft technology stack; C#, .NET Core, SQL / Redis, Azure and / or with the Python technology stack; Django, Flask or Pyramid, SQL / Redis, Celery, AWS - or with other modern web technologies.
- Background in working with Agile and iterative processes and practices like TDD, BDD, DDD, as well as DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- You have an analytics approach to your work and the willingness to communicate with your colleagues in a pedagogical and humble manner with the business in mind.
- You bring a clear focus on adding value and understanding the context of your work.
- A driver in determining, implementing, and continuously improving the architecture and the security aspect throughout the systems, tools, and workflows.
Whether you feel this opportunity could be a good fit for you or you would like to find out more, get in touch with Gem Hastan via firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on:+46 77 588 86 08